I’m more than happy with how Mr. Mark Schiffrin and his staff handled my car accident case. Anyone who has ever been in an accident knows that it is overall a very frightening ordeal. The legal aspect of the process was the last thing on my mind and I had very little experience with how to go about handling everything. Mr. Mark Schiffrin came highly recommended from a friend of mine as a lawyer who has a high level of expertise in this area. He communicated with me throughout the entire process so I was able to understand exactly what was going on he conducted himself very professionally. With his help, I got compensated for both my injuries and vehicle loss. If you’re looking for a lawyer who is both high skilled and is committed to customer service, then he definitely the right way to go.
- What to do after a Florida Bicycle Accident?
- Is an Expert Witness Right for Personal Injury Your Case?
- Can I Appeal a Verdict in my Personal Injury Case?
- How Do I Pay For A Florida Car Accident Lawyer?
- Will I Have To Go To Court To Get My Injury Case Resolved?
- How Much Will A Car Accident Attorney Cost You in Florida?
- Should You Expect a Settlement or a Trial in a Personal Injury Claim?
- When You Need to Hire a Slip and Fall Attorney?
- Why You Need an Attorney after a Pedestrian Accident?
- How do Lawyers Charge for Personal Injury Cases?